The right partner for your project
Diamond is a vertically integrated development company, completing our own purchasing, design, investment, entitlement, construction, and leading a sales effort.
Diamond purchases land around the Bay Area, understands it, then develops it. With a focus and passion on high-quality design, Diamond hires the most creative design professionals to substantiate and deliver a development effort which is cost-effective and profitable.
Diamond has preferred equity and debt relationships with local banks who assist in construction lending.
A Development project map:
- Walk the property; unless you feel it, you don't understand it
- Prepare preliminary underwriting based on available assumptions
- Land-use; legal review of general plan, zoning, discretionary review purview
- Civil engineer review- access, setback, fire, drainage and bio-retention
- Schematic architectural drawings; siting and massing-footprint analysis
- Utility diligence; Ensure serviceability for water, gas, electric, sewer, cable
- Review arborist limitations
- Planning meeting; meet with permit agencies to review preliminary proposal
- Calculate timing
- Itemize impact fees
- Preparation of single asset entity legal documents/accounts
- Preconstruction cost analysis to substantiate underwriting
- Negotiate debt servicing for horizontal and vertical construction
- Hire engineers, architects, landscape architects and other professionals
- Complete approval and permitting
- Interview and negotiate sales team.